Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.181 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 80,542 Pound (€3,631) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 54,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)