Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.799 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,221 Pound (€2,974) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (31 minutes ago)