Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.483 SDG / BGN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,513 Pound (5,028 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)