Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.006 SDG / BGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,236 Pound (2,306 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)