Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.814 SDG / SAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 27,000 Pound (﷼ 5,609) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)