Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,166 Pound ($2,127) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Wichita, Kansas costs $2.19 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)