Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.408 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 43% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,439 Pound ($3,346) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)