Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.051 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 46% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 46,640 Pound ($2,584) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)