Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01153 SDG / CDF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 7,424 Pound (643,887 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)