Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00522 SDG / CDF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,794 Pound (727,171 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (24 minutes ago)