Cost of living comparison between Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00713 SDG / CDF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 2,788 Pound (391,038 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)