Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00425 SDG / CDF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,027 Pound (476,473 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)