Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01031 SDG / BIF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 69,000 Pound (6,693,052 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (37 minutes ago)