Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,312 prices entered by 459 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.887 SDG / ARS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,766 Pound (ARS $5,373) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (35 minutes ago)