Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,004 prices entered by 423 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07123 SDG / HUF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 53% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 42,775 Pound (600,501 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)