Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,018 prices entered by 444 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02501 SDG / HUF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,805 Pound (472,019 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (18 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)