Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01688 SDG / KRW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 118% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 135,113 Pound (₩8,005,926) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)