Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,590 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.706 SDG / RON
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 12,401 Pound (7,270 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,728 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨12,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €9 (31 minutes ago)