Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00220 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,746 Pound (COL$5,787,961) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (34 minutes ago)