Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00220 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,100 Pound (COL$9,612,093) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)