Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00623 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 65% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 49,406 Pound (COL$7,929,046) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)