Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00231 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,865 Pound (COL$9,888,892) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)