Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00229 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 42% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,027 Pound (COL$10,060,521) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)