Cost of living in Bryansk, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11567 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bryansk (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7,611 Pound (руб 65,800) in Bryansk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)