Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 914 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.926 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 96% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 174,233 Pound (€8,326) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 89,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)