Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.823 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 66% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 51,592 Pound (€6,595) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)