Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic vs Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.087 SDG / CZK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 48% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 174,623 Pound (83,683 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 118,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)