Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.809 SDG / CZK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 34% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 55,105 Pound (68,117 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)