Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic vs Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.087 SDG / CZK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 47% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 164,874 Pound (78,991 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 112,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- 600 g of bread in Constanţa costs 1.42 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,846 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 333,243 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)