Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30601 SDG / CZK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,987 Pound (52,243 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (35 minutes ago)