Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25156 SDG / CZK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,309 Pound (64,831 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)