Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.572 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 113% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 83,181 Pound (£9,704) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)