Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,279 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.274 SDG / AUD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 155% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 112,086 Pound (AU$21,251) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)