Cost of living comparison between Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.263 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 124% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 182,285 Pound (£22,062) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)