Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.310 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 158% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 291,460 Pound (£11,516) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 113,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)