Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.377 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 125% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 182,432 Pound (£21,777) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)