Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.928 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 119% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 164,324 Pound (£20,726) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (42 minutes ago)