Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.330 SDG / BBD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 41,896 Pound (12,582 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)