Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.204 SDG / BBD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 40% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,456 Pound (5,449 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)