Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.026 SDG / BBD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 65% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 148,429 Pound (16,445 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 90,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)