Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 455% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 69,323 Pound ($10,409) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)