Cost of living comparison between Brest, France and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.913 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 48% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,554 Pound (€2,684) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)