Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.812 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 39% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,752 Pound (€3,193) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)