Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.799 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,825 Pound (€2,916) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)