Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01198 SDG / XAF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 58,000 Pound (4,842,986 Franc) in Brazzaville.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)