Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.958 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 63% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 213,776 Pound (€3,962) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 131,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)