Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.837 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 48% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 75,347 Pound (€3,616) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)