Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.209 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 49% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 83,490 Pound (€3,936) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 3 hours ago)