Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.061 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 49% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 77,542 Pound (€3,682) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 2 hours ago)