Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.745 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,320 Pound (€2,271) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (24 minutes ago)