Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.512 SDG / RON
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,358 Pound (11,481 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)