Cost of living comparison between Brasov, Romania and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.542 SDG / RON
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,771 Pound (10,879 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)