Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.221 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 66% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,813 Pound (C$6,668) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)