Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.889 SDG / CAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 67% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,927 Pound (C$4,280) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)