Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.844 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,557 Pound (€2,238) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 2 hours ago)