Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.139 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 62% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 56,715 Pound (€2,683) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)