Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,391 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.480 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 190,838 Pound ($29,451) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)