Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,831 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.955 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 497,327 Pound ($27,698) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)