Cost of living comparison between Bordeaux, France and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.959 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,161 Pound (€2,322) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)