Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.767 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 55% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 112,889 Pound (€5,436) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)