Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.959 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 53% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 101,253 Pound (€4,611) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 66,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)