Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.767 SDG / SEK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 69% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,178 Pound (27,628 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)