Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.855 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 44,200 Pound (€5,627) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (27 minutes ago)