Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 SDG / ZAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,727 Pound (R 61,981) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (22 minutes ago)