Cost of living comparison between Boksburg, South Africa and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47553 SDG / ZAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,903 Pound (R 43,958) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)