Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.504 SDG / ZAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,182 Pound (R 57,882) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 45₴ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)