Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.27727 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 8,190 Pound (₨29,537) in Bokaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)