Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00020 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (﷼ 15,821,542) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (42 minutes ago)