Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,953 Pound ($2,543) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)