Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.623 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 341,372 Pound ($7,168) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)