Cost of living comparison between Bogotá, Colombia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,058 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00214 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,646 Pound (COL$1,707,104) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)