Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,825 Pound (Rp 17,989,794) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)