Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.629 SDGX / NOK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 152% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 339,990 Pound (kr 154,894) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 135,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)