Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.638 SDGX / NOK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 154% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 342,463 Pound (kr 154,588) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 135,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)