Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.786 SDG / NOK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 120% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 172,198 Pound (kr 219,093) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)