Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.803 SDG / NOK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 95% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 89,818 Pound (kr 111,911) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 46,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (41 minutes ago)