Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.768 SDG / NOK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 122% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 180,320 Pound (kr 234,825) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)