Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00235 SDG / SLL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 49,559 Pound (21,062,460 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)