Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00237 SDG / SLL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 43,427 Pound (18,356,188 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)