Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46904 SDG / ZAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,950 Pound (R 42,533) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)