Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.508 SDG / ZAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 50% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 43,442 Pound (R 28,815) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)