Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00933 SDG / MWK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,526 Pound (2,198,970 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (39 minutes ago)