Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00904 SDG / MWK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,544 Pound (2,271,668 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)