Cost of living comparison between Blantyre, Malawi and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00892 SDG / MWK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,060 Pound (1,912,981 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)