Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.903 SDG / TND *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,891 Pound (2,592 Dinar) in Bizerte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)