Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03201 SDG / XOF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 46,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 46,000 Pound (1,437,090 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)