Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06870 SDGX / XOF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 46,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 46,000 Pound (1,442,319 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)