Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06264 SDGX / XOF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 42,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 42,000 Pound (1,242,001 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)