Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03401 SDG / XOF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 48,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 48,000 Pound (1,411,403 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (24 minutes ago)