Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08088 SDG / XOF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 116,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 116,000 Pound (1,434,267 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)