Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,743 Pound ($4,316) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)