Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09727 SDG / KGS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 11,586 Pound (119,109 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)