Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26257 SDG / KGS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 44,472 Pound (169,373 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)