Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09223 SDG / KGS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 14% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 12,928 Pound (140,165 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)