Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09264 SDG / KGS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 14% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 16,191 Pound (174,774 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (37 minutes ago)