Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, United Kingdom and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.764 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 89% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,544 Pound (£3,805) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $757 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)