Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.377 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 96% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 30,571 Pound (£3,649) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,339 (about 1 hour ago)