Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 803 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.759 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 95% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 66,260 Pound (£6,789) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $26,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)