Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 905 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.147 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 123% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 200,388 Pound (£7,969) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 90,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)